TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS, is a limited liability company with a capital of 60,000 euros, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Tours under the number Tours B 478 366 511, whose head office is located at 238 rue Giraudea, 37000 Tours. It specializes in the business sector of research and development in other physical and natural sciences.
TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS processes personal data concerning you as data controller in the context of the operation of the site www.transderma.fr and the personal requests that you can make via www.transderma.fr (the “Site”) as part of the Services.
TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS respects privacy and protects the personal data of users of the Services (the “Data”).
The purpose of this policy is in particular to explain to you the methods of collection, processing and use of your Data and your rights with regard to the protection of your Data with regard to the Applicable Provisions in this area.
- WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Your data is collected and processed when you use the Services, and more specifically when:
- From your visit to the www.transderma.fr website
- Processing your requests, emails and complaints;
We collect your Data directly from you, at your request and when using the Services.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you use the Services, we collect the Data listed below:
- Activity and use of the Services: this Data relates to the analysis of your activity on the Site or the Application, such as the type of content you consult, the content you publish, the frequency and duration of your activities, the data resulting from the analysis of the user’s profile;
- Technical information: this is the type and name of your operating system, the mac address of your connection device, the browser used and its version, the language used, the IP address; and
- Contact details: this is all the information you provide to us via our online forms and which helps us to process your requests.
The data that you must provide to benefit from the Services are indicated as such in the collection forms. If you do not provide them, you will not be able to access the Services.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data for the following reasons:
- Allow you to access the Services and use the features offered;
- Manage and track your use of the Services;
- Send you non-commercial information that may be of interest to you
- Develop statistics on the use of our Services;
- Measure satisfaction, quality and improvement of the Services;
- And manage the identification and authentication of your use of the Services.
- TO WHOM ARE YOUR DATA TRANSMITTED TO?
Your Data is intended for:
- To the departments and authorized persons of TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS;
- To TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS service providers;
In addition, the data may be communicated to any authority legally authorized to deal with it, in particular in the event of a judicial requisition by the judicial, police or administrative authorities.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS retains your data while using the Services and for two (2) years from the deletion of your account.
- WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your data is stored on the servers of our subcontractor which are necessarily located on the territory of the European Union.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ON YOUR DATA?
You have the right to access all your Data, and to rectify your data in the event of inaccuracy in particular. You also have the right to object for legitimate reasons to your Data being processed. You also have the right to define directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your data after your death.
You can exercise these rights or ask any question relating to your Data and their processing by writing to us at the following address: email@example.com or by post at the following address: TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS, 238 rue Giraudeau, 37000 Tours.
For the sake of confidentiality and protection of personal data, we must ensure the identity of the user before responding to his request, please attach a signed copy of your identity document.
- WHAT ANALYTICAL TOOLS/COOKIES DO WE USE?
When you use the Services, cookies may be automatically installed on your browser software and your device. Cookies are blocks of data that are used to record information relating to your browsing and use of the Services. TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS uses the cookies listed below in order to analyze the way you use the Services and to be able to provide you with personalized Services and to improve the relevance of the information offered to you. TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS also uses sharing button cookies allowing you to share content from the Services on other existing social networks.
- Technical cookies / strictly necessary These are cookies that are essential for the operation of the Application and the Site, they allow you to browse the Application and the Site smoothly, to use its features. When you are connected, these cookies allow us to identify you (session cookies), to show you the right information and to personalize your experience.
- Statistical / analytical cookies (Google Analytics) These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see their browsing behavior when they use the Application and the Site. This helps us to improve your user experience, your navigation and makes it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
- Performance cookies These cookies collect information about how you use www.transderma.fr. They allow us to understand how you interact with www.transderma.fr. The possible causes of certain errors, and also allow us to test new features. We only use this information to improve the performance of www.transderma.fr.
- Functional cookies These cookies allow you to activate specific functionalities on www.transderma.fr in order to improve your user experience, such as remembering your choices and preferences (such as language) or storing more complex information (such as location ).
- Security Cookies We use these cookies to enable and support our security features, as well as to help us detect malicious activity and violations of our Terms of Service. With the exception of so-called “essential” cookies, the installation of these cookies requires your express consent. As such, by continuing to browse the Site after reading the cookie banner, you acknowledge having read and accepted the installation of said cookies. Furthermore, cookies can be deactivated at any time, individually or in total by modifying the appropriate parameters of your browser. However, this may prevent the user from accessing certain features of the Services. You can manage, disable or allow cookies by modifying the settings of their Internet browser by consulting the links below:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Safari: support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT1677
- Mozilla : support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera: help.opera.com/latest/security-and-privacy/
- WHAT ARE THE SECURITY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED?
Anxious to guarantee the security of your data, TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS takes all the necessary precautions, whether physical, logical, administrative or organizational, with regard to the nature of your data and the risks presented by the various processing operations, to preserve the security of the data and prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
As such, we use an SSL type encryption protocol for the transmission of data between the terminals and the servers of our service providers and we supervise and manage access to your information within TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS.
In addition, the password for your identifiers to access the Services must imperatively be composed of at least 8 characters and contain a capital letter, a number, and a special character.
- WHAT ABOUT SITES BELONGING TO THIRD PARTIES?
Links on the Services may direct you to external sites. In this regard, you will note that the personal data protection policies of these sites may differ from this policy. It is therefore recommended in all cases to read the personal data protection policy of each of the sites concerned.
In any event, TRANSDERMA SYSTEMS cannot be held liable in the event that the content of one of the sites contravenes the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
Lastest modification: March 29, 2022